Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My little garden



I love flowers like Jan Irk. So, there is a flower and vegetable garden. Friends, today I will talk about your garden. Listen, there are flowers and vegetables trees on the roofs and verandas of the house we live in. Flowers, what I said is that I love flowers very much. In my garden there are many roses, jab as, Hanahan, Mage, Dolan Chappal, Belly, Kamini and many more. Like vegetables, I like vegetables too, but vegetable trees do not have much to offer to me. But there are leafy vegetables. Such as phthalates and pontine leaves. But my perfume leaves have died. I have more about Pitahaya and grapefruit trees. I have a happy news that my collapsed tree has two colts. The day I heard this, that is what made me happy. My mother and Nano helped me to keep my garden clean. I give water every day on the tree. But we cannot water the trees that are on the roof. Because our nest is the seven floors. I came to know that the guardian mama sometimes gave water. So, friends are ending here today. Before going, I used to say a word, I learned to make these gardens from my book and Sesamum. I have many friends in Sesamum like: Ibra, Tukutuku, Hilum and Sika. So okay

0 comments:

Post a Comment